MIA WMD WTF W?

"Missing in Action" "Weapons of Mass Destruction" "What the fuck?" "George W. Bush President of the United States of America"?

11 September 2001 -- Bush administration officials tried to implicate Saddam on 9/11/01

11 September 2001

Bush administration officials tried to implicate Saddam on 9/11/01

Former General Wesley Clark tells Tim Russert on Meet the Press that Bush administration officials tried to implicate Saddam Hussein in the September 11 attacks, beginning on the day of the attacks. Clark states:“There was a concerted effort during the fall of 2001, starting immediately after 9/11, to pin 9/11 and the terrorism problem on Saddam Hussein. Well, it came from the White House, it came from all over. I got a call on 9/11. I was on CNN, and I got a call at my home saying, ‘You got to say this is connected. This is state-sponsored terrorism. This has to be connected to Saddam Hussein,’ I said, ‘But–I’m willing to say it, but what’s your evidence?’ And I never got any evidence.”
“Media Silent on Clark's 9/11: Comments Gen. says White House pushed Saddam
link without evidence” FAIR. 20 June 2003. Available:
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1842